Our Agents' Listings

B10 5728 UNIVERSITY Boulevard
University VW Vancouver V6T 1K6

Business, Retail

Main Photo: B10 5728 UNIVERSITY Boulevard in Vancouver: University VW Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8043081
Prop. Type:
Business, Retail
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Other/See Remarks
Bus Minor:
Other/See Remarks
Build. Type:
Commercial Mix
Business asset for Sale~ *Showing by appointment only. Please do not disturb staff* Turn key bubble tea shop located in UBC food court. All high-end equipment are like new condition.
Sale Type:
Total space avail for lease:
400 sq. ft.
Major Bus Type:
Other/See Remarks
Minor Bus Type:
Other/See Remarks
Concrete Block
Building Type:
Commercial Mix, Shopping Centre
Total Floor Area:
400 sq. ft.
Minimum Divisible Area:
400 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Permitted Use:
Mixed Use, Retail
$4,873.18 / 2021
Air Conditioning, Elevator Passenger, Visitor Parking, Washrooms Female/Male
Services Connected:
Cable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, Natural Gas, Telephone, Sewer - Storm
Water Supply:
Central A/C
Tar & Gravel
Sewer Septic:
Potential to Redevelop:
Env Assmt Phase:
Not Applicable
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: B10 5728 UNIVERSITY Boulevard in Vancouver: University VW Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8043081
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Pacific Evergreen Realty Ltd.
Data was last updated May 23, 2022 at 04:35 AM (UTC)
Tiffany Chen
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.